built in 1911 and is named the “Wm. E.F. SEAR House” after the original owner. In 1954, the Piersons’ bought this house that had been owned by family members since 1942.
Wm. E.F. SEAR House, 237 S. Villa Avenue, Historical Home in Villa Park, IL photos may be used - for free
- on family friendly websites if the image is accompanied with a link (on a caption or the photo) back to this page
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License
Additional Wm. E.F. SEAR House, 237 S. Villa Avenue, Historical Home in Villa Park, IL images and thumbnails